£8.00 – £16.95
Perfect partner to a Dogrobe for drying head, neck and ears.
Designed to be worn like a loose hood initially. Eventually, the dog may shake his ears free leaving the Snood in position to dry his neck.
Local Delivery to DD7 Postcodes or Click and Collect
Perfect to use after outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing, and working.
Available in a range of sizes and a wide variety of colours and patterns. With a new range of accessories, they offer a complete solution to drying wet dogs. Make tedious towel-drying a thing of the past and save time and effort cleaning up!
Full Size Guidelines can be found below.
Our customers love Dogrobes Snoods:
- The perfect partner to a Dogrobe for drying head, neck and ears.
- Designed to be worn like a loose hood initially. Eventually, the dog may shake his ears free leaving the Snood in position to dry his neck.
- Handmade in the UK from an innovative towelling fabric, exclusive to Dogrobes: 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Durable & long-lasting.
- Longer loops inside absorb moisture & trap dog’s body heat.
- Easy to fit after outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing or working.
- We endeavor to achieve a consistent colour match when dying our fabrics. However, there may be some variation between batches.
- he Snood sizes correspond with our Dogrobe sizes.
- If your dog’s girth is large and he has had to go up a size in his Dogrobe, we recommend you stick to the breed example size Snood.
|TOP OF SNOOD
|BOTTOM OF SNOOD
|MINI (Yorkshire Terrier)||11 inches/28cm||16 inches/41cm|
|TOY (Jack Russell)||14 inches/36cm||20 inches/51cm|
|XS (Cocker Spaniel)||16 inches/41cm||24 inches/61cm|
|S (Springer Spaniel)||18 inches/46cm||26 inches/66cm|
|M (Border Collie)||20 inches/51cm||30 inches/76cm|
|L (Labrador)||21 inches/53cm||32 inches/81cm|
|XL (German Shepherd)||25 inches/64cm||36 inches/91cm|
|XXL (Great Dane)||27 inches/69cm||40 inches/101cm|
|XXXL (Newfoundland)||30 inches/76cm||44 inches/112cm|
- Wash your Snood separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof.
- Machine washable at 40°C. No fabric conditioner. Can be tumble-dried (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew so, as with the Dogrobe, we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Snood.
Get the perfect fit
- Fit the Dogrobe FIRST.
- Pop the Snood over the dog’s head with the Dogrobe label at the front.
- The wide base of the Snood will fit comfortably OVER the Dogrobe.
- Different dogs have different drying times but, as with the Dogrobe, leave the Snood on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.