We’re looking for a newbie to join our pawsome team.
- Assist our dog groomer with bathing and drying
- Make all of our customers feel pawsome including their furry furiends.
- Feel confident to approach and speak to customers and their pooches while offering advice on purchases
- Accepting deliveries and proactively replacing stock to ensure our shop is always at its’ best.
- General cleaning and maintaining of our fun shop (yep, we even have lavender incense sticks to help our furiends feel calm!).
- Will be required to act as a key holder with occasional lone working in the shop to cover holiday periods.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Customer Service experience within a retail environment
- Comfortable communicating with customers via phone and in person.
- Ability to use point of sale applications and payment processors
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous work with dogs/animals
- Canine First Aid
Bonus Points For:
- Having a grooming or pet care related qualification
- Dog Food Nutrition Knowledge
- A full driving licence (potential to expand our delivery service)
- Ability to teach us more doggy puns for our social media and emails… we do love a pawsome pun!!
You’ll Feel at Home If:
- You dislike traditional pet shops and spend your time on Instagram and Etsy finding the ‘best’ new things for furiends.
- You like cuddling dogs … a LOT!
- You understand that all dogs have different needs and that you’ll need to support us with dogs of all sizes and breeds. Some may be unhappy at times that they are being dried or groomed and you’ll need to feel confident working with those dogs (support and training can be given).
Our Benefits Include:
- Free doggy cuddles (well you did say you enjoy them!)
- Staff Discount (whoop!)
- 3 days per week – Thursday to Saturday (inclusive)
- 9.30 am to 5 pm (30 min paid break to be taken around our pawsome customer appointments).
- Based in our shop – 69 High Street, Carnoustie. DD7 6LE
- Salary £7.83 per hour
- Application Deadline: Monday 30th April at midnight
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter including:
- notice period
- why you want to work at Millie’s Pet Services
- what makes you the best person for the job
and attach a copy of your CV. Both should be emailed to email@example.com.
Could it be you?
You and Your Pet, Part of Our Family
Be the first to be notified of pet news, free training tips, homemade treat recipes and special offers.
Whether you are a cat or dog lover, or both - you are going to fit right in.