Preparation and Feeding
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Our recommended feeding guide is 100gm per 8kg of target bodyweight, split into 2 meals per day.
Nutritional requirements of working dogs can vary according to the season, level of work undertaken, gender, age and breed.
Crude Protein: 18%
Essential for healthy growth and repair and an important energy source
Crude Fibres: 2.2%
Helps to produce firm stools, maintains intestinal health and aids digestion
Crude Oils & Fats: 11%
Maintains healthy skin and coat and provides energy for your dog
Crude Ash: 5.6%
Mineral content of the food determined chemically by burning the product
Nutritional additives per kg
- Vitamin A 17,600 iu
- Vitamin D3 2,000 iu
- Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate) 200 iu
Trace Elements per kg
- Iron (as ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 10mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg
- Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate) 7mg
- Manganese (as manganous oxide) 50mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 90mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.1mg
- Contains tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin (Vitamin E) as EC permitted antioxidant
Whole wheat, Maize, Chicken meat meal, Barley, Chicken fat, Beet pulp, Vitamins, Minerals and trace elements.