Our customers love Dogrobes Snoods:
- The perfect partner to a Dogrobe for drying head, neck and ears.
- Designed to be worn like a loose hood initially. Eventually, the dog may shake his ears free leaving the Snood in position to dry his neck.
- Handmade in the UK from an innovative towelling fabric, exclusive to Dogrobes: 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Durable & long-lasting.
- Longer loops inside absorb moisture & trap dog’s body heat.
- Easy to fit after outdoor adventures, swimming, training, bathing or working.
- We endeavor to achieve a consistent colour match when dying our fabrics. However, there may be some variation between batches.
- he Snood sizes correspond with our Dogrobe sizes.
- If your dog’s girth is large and he has had to go up a size in his Dogrobe, we recommend you stick to the breed example size Snood.
|TOP OF SNOOD
|BOTTOM OF SNOOD
|MINI (Yorkshire Terrier)||11 inches/28cm||16 inches/41cm|
|TOY (Jack Russell)||14 inches/36cm||20 inches/51cm|
|XS (Cocker Spaniel)||16 inches/41cm||24 inches/61cm|
|S (Springer Spaniel)||18 inches/46cm||26 inches/66cm|
|M (Border Collie)||20 inches/51cm||30 inches/76cm|
|L (Labrador)||21 inches/53cm||32 inches/81cm|
|XL (German Shepherd)||25 inches/64cm||36 inches/91cm|
|XXL (Great Dane)||27 inches/69cm||40 inches/101cm|
|XXXL (Newfoundland)||30 inches/76cm||44 inches/112cm|
- Wash your Snood separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof.
- Machine washable at 40°C. No fabric conditioner. Can be tumble-dried (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew so, as with the Dogrobe, we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Snood.
Get the perfect fit
- Fit the Dogrobe FIRST.
- Pop the Snood over the dog’s head with the Dogrobe label at the front.
- The wide base of the Snood will fit comfortably OVER the Dogrobe.
- Different dogs have different drying times but, as with the Dogrobe, leave the Snood on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.